- Branch Software maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Maintenance of hardware and network.
- To ensure professional and proactive IT support to staffs, ensuring integrity and reliability of IT systems
- ICT skill development training to staffs.
- Intense support in program operation and execution of ICT task.
- 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- B.SC in CSE/CS/ETE/EEE or equivalent degree from any public and private university with good academic score.
- Age maximum 35 years
- Must be familiar with any relational database, like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Sound skill in hardware and network troubleshooting
- Understanding of Computer power, Suitable system of power, online and offline UPS
- Inter-networking concepts and able to manage office network.
- CCNA/MSSQL/ other technical certification is preferred.
- Must have aptitude to buildup career in ICT support.
- Candidates should be challenging, hardworking and willing to work under pressure
Monthly BDT 30,000 for 6(six) month probationary period and after probationary as per organization policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
Provident fund, Staff security fund, Health fund, Gratuity, 3 festival bonus(Yearly), Mobile bill, Tour allowance.
Male and female both are strongly encouraged to apply.